Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a fantasy-comedy film by the Monty Python troupe, made in 1978. The film is a heavily satirized version of King Arthur's travels.
- 13 People - Died from the plague off-screen, bodies seen in a cart.
- Not Dead Yet Old Man - Beaten to death by an unnamed man with a club.
- Cat- Beaten against a wall repeatedly.
- The Witch - Killed off-screen by townsfolk.
- The Green Knight - Impaled through the eye slit in his helmet by the Black Knight with a sword.
- 31 Animals - Thrown off of a castle by guards.
- Sir Galahad's Servant - Crushed underneath a falling Trojan Rabbit thrown by guards.
- A Famous Historian - Throat slit by a knight with his sword.
- Three Forest Knights - Impaled against a tree by an unkthree-headedeaded knight with a lance off-screen, bodies seen.
- First Castle Guard - Stabbed to death by Lancelot with his sword.
- Second Castle Guard - Killed off-screen by Lancelot.
- Four Guards - Stabbed to death by Lancelot with his sword.
- 22 Wedding Guests - Stabbed to death by Lancelot with his sword.
- Groom's Father - Killed off-screen by guards.
- Sir Robin's Minstrels - Eaten alive by knights off-screen.
- Sir Bor -bitbitten off by the Killer Rabbit.
- Sir Ector - Mauled by the Killer Rabbit.
- Sir Gawain - Mauled by the Killer Rabbit.
- Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog - Blown up by the Holy Hand Grenade.
- Brother Maynard - Eaten alive by the Black Beast.
- The Animator - Died of a heart attack.
- The Black Beast - Erased from existence when the animator died.
- Sir Robin - Thrown off of Bridge of Death by the Bridgekeeper.
- Sir Galahad - Thrown off of Bridge of Death by the Bridgekeeper.
- The Bridgekeeper - Thrown off of his own bridge due to lack of swallow knowledge.
- Total - TBA
- The Black Knight will not be counted, as he is still alive despite the fact his arms and legs have been sliced off.