People rarely die in the live action Batman TV show, but the movie features a body count of six, though all are unnamed henchmen of the bad guys. Five of them are referred to as "Guinea Pigs" as they were the first to be dehydrated with a machine (turning them into dust) and then rehydrated, though with heavy water instead of light water, as the Penguin accidentally switches the gear to "heavy" while rehydrating them. Thus, they are rendered unstable, and the slightest touch can make them pop like a balloon, and instantaneously disappear, "converting them into anti-matter".
- Unnamed henchmen - Knocked backward by Batman, fell onto the Joker's jack in the box, and sent flying through the air into the sea where the Penguin's exploding octopus exploded.
- Guinea Pig #5 - After being rehydrated with heavy water, was kicked in the face by Batman. (See the paragraph above to see why this destroyed him)
- Guinea Pig #2 - After being rehydrated with heavy water, was kicked by Robin.
- Guinea Pig #3 - After being rehydrated with heavy water, bumped into Guinea Pig #4.
- Guinea Pig #4 - After being rehydrated with heavy water, bumped into Guinea Pig #3.
- Guinea Pig #1 - After being rehydrated with heavy water, was hit by the Penguin with his umbrella.
Also, one may count a time when, offscreen, the Joker fires a torpedo from the Penguin's submarine at Batman and Robin, and (offscreen) a porpoise saves them by throwing himself in front of the torpedo.
It is also implied that the Penguin, the Joker, the Riddler, and Catwoman are, once captured, hanged for attempted world domination, as the Penguin says "We must hang together, or most assuredly we'll hang separately".